Mar 10, 2010

Productive it was

Got up, went and dropped the car off to the auto trimmers cos the heat had melted the roof lining off the car. Apparently it's quite common here in Cairns. It cost $220 which wasn't too bad I thought.
Biked home and mowed the lawns, although it completely pissed down just after I started them, so I just continued until I finished them. Cos it was pissing down and I was already wet, I jumped in the pool for a swim and then did a few weights.Then I tidied the house and re-arranged all the kitchen cupboards so I could actually find shit. Then biked back to pick up the car. Come home and bathed the bubba, then pissed off to the supermarket for a few ingredients to make grilled fish and risotto for dinner. Yeah that's pretty much all. Here's a pic of square eyes Jamie over at Mels place the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment