Mar 8, 2010

A Busy Day

I got up at 6:30am today cos Lee had to work early and I looked after Jamie so she could get an extra few mins sleep. Took her to work, drove home and got the bubba fed, watered and off to sleep for a bit. Then off to Mel's so she could look after Jamie while I did a photo shoot of a house in Brinsmead. Then I picked Jamie up, then picked Lee up from work, then went home for a quick swim and couple of toasted sammies, then back to Brinsmead for some twilight shots, then back home to edit the photos so that they are ready for the paper on Wednesday. I have just finished them (it's 10:30pm) and now I can write this. Thursday will be an even longer day I'd say. Anyway if you read all that, then you seriously must have no life. Sorry Leebie! lol 8-),

No comments:

Post a Comment